Pages

Chủ Nhật, 17 tháng 4, 2016

This is The truth of my words when I Am Go To

 These are my true words

   As a professional working in information technology, so it is said before, I do not " like " travel. All day worried about computer repair, free online games then play something and the software ... until things tense encounter at work, and bored some things, still know about stress in life is not one to avoid problems, especially in times of current development. Pressures of life was heavy on her shoulders and the ones who have to worry about not worrying, thinking what I am thinking .From course I realized that real life pressures caused by man himself created only. We create jobs, the creation of money, but the money may not be created for our pleasure, for my health!

   So I 've drawn a small period of the year to reduce stress and  harmony with the mountain river - I think this is the most effective remedy for fun song.Vut god worries behind me decided to go abroad calendar to reduce stress .
It was unexpected because the trip that he had regained the spirit and inspiration in their work.

Surely you're wondering why I do this blog ?

   The first intention when I made ​​this blog site is wanted collectibles knowledge of online travel along what they learned through the trip, and then keep the memory of my own trips, the experience the order for everyone to understand and have the perfect trip.

   The first time was just a story to share knowledge for those of you familiar I know ... but as of now, has become a destination iamgoto.blogspot.com of many readers , into a giant data warehouse huge with a lot of articles about places, landscapes. A data source enough for you to travel the exciting on-line and off.

   When I give out this iamgoto.blogspot.com, I was a lot of support from friends, co-workers, they are not just suggestions for more complete blog, which guide me more experience traveling many places in the world, so think, I can not keep my own experience, which should be shared for many others, there are also exploring travel enthusiasts. while you are watching and track my blog.

 What will you do when viewing my blog ?

  You can comment below as soon as watching blog, or share your own experiences and posted a gmail address : caubuonvito2015@gmail.com, I promise I will post your article on my blog if or.

 Epilogue

  My only desire is to build desire blogdiscoverygo.blogspot.com blog ! will help you know what to know, what to prepare, schedule ... before a trip.
Thank you for reading these words of mine confided. I hope the article , the pictures : you will comment and supported me, helped me develop a more professional manner blog !

Wish you had a great trip and can not forget !

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét